Sites That I love
These are the sites that I work with and use a lot.
Andy Hanselman Andy is a business advisor that we have worked with on many successful projects. He is my superhero as he is one of the few people I have found to give honest and brilliant advice every single time we have asked him
BeWILDerwood The Children’s adventure park and magical world in Norfolk and my favourite project I have ever worked on.
A Different View Brilliant advisors to the visitor attraction, arts, museums and leisure sectors.
Some exceptional blogs that cover branding
As above, these are the blogs that seem to really matter. They are the brand gurus and leaders that i really look up to for inspiration and ideas.
1. Freakonomics – Brilliant book and fabulous differentiated thinking.
2. Seth Godin – Always worth a read.
3. Guy Kawasaki – He’s pretty visible on Twitter too.
4. Mashable – One that came out of the blue but has immense power.
5. Malcolm Gladwell – One of the greatest thinkers of our time.
6. Martin Lindstrom and his many branding brilliance related projects
This is a site that has brought togther some amazing speakers from around the globe and delivers some of their talks, lectures, thoughts in a simple clear video format. Watch one of these a day and you will become very clever indeed.
9. The Do Lectures - Talks that Inspire Action
10. Bitterwallet – Just a brilliant fun way of presenting consumer issues